- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Saif Ali Khan On His Spat With Salman Khan: Differences That’ve Come Up, Remain Between Him And Me
- Salman Khan Took The Blame Just To Protect Someone: Insiders, Lawyer & Celebs' Shocking Revelations
- Salman Khan Sentenced To 5-year Jail Term In The Blackbuck Poaching Case!
- Salman Khan's Blackbuck Poaching Case Verdict: Live Updates
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Salman Khan Convicted & Other Stars Acquitted, Sentence To Be Given Shortly
- Saif Ali Khan Loses His Temper At Jodhpur Airport; Threatens To Slap His Driver
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
Sara Ali Khan, who is one of the most talented star kids, has finally decided on her debut film and guys, she has chosen none other than Ranveer Singh for her first film. And now we know why she and her mother Amrita Singh kept on rejecting lucrative offers from filmmakers like Karan Johar For Student Of the Year 2 and Mohit Suri for a remake of The Fault In Our Stars.
Now this is some great news! Read on to know more about Sara Ali Khan and Ranveer Singh's film Gully Boy and their characters in the movie.
Sara Opposite Ranveer In Gully Boy
According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, Ranveer Singh would play the role of a rapper in Gully Boy. Sara Ali Khan would be seen opposite Ranveer Singh in Zoya Akhtar's musical film.
Final Stages Of Discussion
Talking about the same, a source told the daily, ''Both the producers, Farhan (Akhtar) and Ritesh (Sidhwani), along with Zoya Akhtar, have been in talks with Sara Ali Khan for a while now and they are almost in the final stages of discussion.''
Sara's Launch Pad
The source also mentioned that Sara Ali Khan might make her debut with Gully Boys, ''Gully Boy could well be her launching pad."
The Inspirations Behind Sara's Debut Film
Reportedly, Gully Boy is majorly inspired by two real-life rappers from Mumbai's chawls, Rapper Divine and Rapper Naezy.
Zoya Akhtar's Musical
The report also stated that Zoya and Reema Kagti's musical is reportedly based on the works of politically incorrect rappers like Muck Fodi (Ashwini Mishra), Kolkata-based Vik Sen aka Feyago, Bangalore-based Brodha V aka Vighnesh Shivanand, BK from Tripura and, of course, Divine and Naezy.
Rumours About Sara & Tiger's Film
Ever since she completed her education from the Columbia University in the US, reports of her Bollywood debut are making headlines. Earlier it was said that Sara might make her big debut with Tiger Shroff.
Sara & Ishaan
Later, many insiders said that Sara Ali Khan would star in the Hindi remake of The Fault In Our Stars with Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khattar.
The Unique Pair Of Sara And Ranveer
Indeed, Sara Ali Khan and Ranveer Singh will make a very unique pair and their chemistry will be like a breath of fresh air.
few days ago, Amrita Singh confirmed that Sara Ali Khan is back in India to pursue a career in Bollywood. She said in a candid chat with a leading daily, ''Sara chose to complete her studies before pursuing acting. She attended Columbia University and then devoted attention to Bollywood.''
But if rumours are to be believed Amrita Singh did not want Sara Ali Khan to debut with Karan Johar's film as she did not want Sara to be Karan Johar's next discovery. A source had informed a web portal, ''She fears Sara will be lost amidst the many star kids Karan has launched in Bollywood by far including his favourite, Alia Bhatt. Amrita Singh wants Sara to stand out and be a star of her own than be an addition to the league of famous star kids who are already ruling the industry.''
Well, it is a big thing to get a debut opposite one of the most loved Bollywood actors, Ranveer Singh. And we think Sara Ali Khan can't get a better launch than this!