- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Sacred Games Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui Talks About His Gangster Character
- Sacred Games Actors Radhika Apte And Saif Ali Khan Go On A Bike Ride!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Ranbir Kapoor Hardly Talks To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Says He's Close To This Person Instead!
We were desperately waiting to see what Kareena Kapoor would wear while attending the Diwali parties hosted by Bollywood celebrities! Alas, she didn't attend any bash and neither did her husband Saif Ali Khan.
Now, a leading daily has revealed that Kareena Kapoor is in her last trimester and is due in the first week of December and that is the reason why the actress is avoiding late night parties. Now she prefers to stay at home instead.
Meanwhile, read some mind-blowing statements of Kareena Kapoor about her pregnancy below.
Stop Making It A National Casualty
"I'm pregnant, not a corpse. Stop making it a national casualty. Don't look at pregnancy as some sort of disease. It's the most beautiful phenomenon that can happen to a woman."
I Would Love To Have A Girl Child
''What difference does it make. I am a girl child and I would love to have a girl. I have done more for my family than a boy could ever do"
On Questions That Upset Her
"We are still in a nation, where we are asked, 'Oh! You are getting married, are you still going to work? Oh! You're pregnant, are you still going to work? These questions upset me"
Kareena's Message To The Directors
"I love acting so why should I stop working. For directors who want to work with me, pregnancy won't be an issue."
I Will Not Hide My Baby Bump
''Whichever film I do, I won't hide my baby bump onscreen. I'm proud of this phase in my life"
When She Told The Media To Back Off
''It is high time the media back off, and stop treating me any different than I ever was. Anybody who is bothered shouldn't work with me...''
What Maternity Break?
''And what maternity break? It's the most normal thing on earth to produce a child. We are in 2016, not in the 1800s. Probably, even at that time, people were way more civilised and normal.''
Don't Relate Marriage & Pregnancy To My Carreer
''It should be a message to a lot of people that marriage or having a family has absolutely nothing to do with my career."
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor has already signed Veere Di Wedding with Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar. The movie was supposed to start this year but it got delayed because Kareena could not get a pregnancy visa.
Also Read: Not To Miss! Ranbir Kapoor Made Some Really Shocking Revelations About Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Talking about the same, Sonam Kapoor had revealed to a daily, "That was the original plan, but we couldn't get insurance for Kareena. India is the only country in the world that doesn't insure pregnant women. We start taping in April and the film follows four girls who are at different stages of their love lives."
When Kareena Kapoor was asked about the shooting of the movie, she had said, ''We were deciding if we were going to start the film this year or the next year. I think it's better for me to start the film when I am very confident and I think I will be more confident next year so we are starting the film in March."