- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
Salman Khan, who was busy promoting his upcoming film Sultan on a television show, had his sister in law Malaika Arora Khan as a co judge. Salman Khan, interacted with everyone at the show but ended up ignoring Malaika Arora, and didn't even say a normal 'hi or a hello'.
An entertainment portal had revealed, "Salman was cordial with everyone on the sets apart from Malaika, he even didn't say a casual hello or hi to her which left everyone talking. Not only that, he also made sure that he did not sit next to her because he wanted to avoid any conversation with. Meanwhile he was joking around with Karan Johar and Kirron Kher. The situation between them was quite embarrassing".
Arbaaz Khan & Malaika Arora's marriage is on the rocks, and we guess Salman is really upset with Malaika and ended up royally ignoring her at the show. Salman, had also tried his best to sort thing out between the duo, but everything went in vain.
Malaika, had also moved out of Galaxy Apartments along with her son, and this has not gone down well with Salman Khan.