- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
Salman Khan starrer Sultan, has raked in massive amounts of money at the box office and the film is nearing the 300 Crores club mark. The trade experts have given out these facts and figures and Yash Raj Films has shown a much lower amount of money as compared to the tarde experts.
Fans of Salman Khan are upset with YRF and have started using the hashtag #YRFStopReducingSULTANFigures on Twitter to show their displeasure with Adiya Chopra's production house.
Usually film-makers end up spiking their box office numbers to a much higher collection, but YRF is doing the opposite as it has to pay the actor, if the film crosses the 300 Crores club as per a deal between the two.
A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "Their deal is such that if the film crosses the 300 figure Salman would get a big chunk of partnership. When Adi approached Salman for Sultan, the star was quite clear he wanted the same deal as Aamir Khan (for Dhoom:3) and Shah Rukh Khan (for Fan) got - a 80-20 profit-sharing ration. Adi had agreed because top stars like Aamir, SRK and Salman, rake in the big bucks. But showing lower figures means lesser profits for Salman. For Ek Tha Tiger, too, YRF stopped at the 199.6 crore-mark when everyone in the trade knew it had crossed the 200 cr-mark.''
It's been close to a month since Sultan has been released and the film is still going strong and steady and raking in good amounts of money into its kitty. Trade Analyst, Taran Adarsh had tweeted, "#Sultan collected Rs 15.84 cr in Week 3, taking the 3-week total to Rs 293.80 cr. Will have to remain steady in Week 4 to reach Rs 300 cr mark."
Check out the box office records made by Sultan here!
Box Office King!
Salman Khan has been ruling the box office through Sultan and the film is still strong and steady even at its 4th week of release.
Salman Khan breaks his own record at the box office through Sultan. The film had the highest weekend collection of any Salman film.
UAE Ka Sultan!
Even in the UAE, Salman Khan starrer Sultan went on to be a hit and raked in a lot of money at the box office.
Sultan In Pakistan
Indian films always face some kind of unwanted heat in Pakistan, but Salman Khan's Sultan ended up being a clear winner there, hands down.
Sultan In Pakistan
Within a span of three days, Salman Khan starrer Sultan ended up making 1 Million in Pakistan, which is a big achievement all by itself.
Sultan In The UK
Even in the UK, Salman Khan starrer Sultan ended up making a lot of money at the box office on the day of its release.
Sultan In Australia
Be it India, Pakistan or the UK, Sultan has achieved global stardom and the film has also done well in the Kangaroo land Australia and the New Zealand.
Salman Khan's Sultan
Salman Khan is currently the most bankable actor in Bollywood and is the only person who can break his own records at the box office.