- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
Salman Khan is not married yet but knows the importance of the seven vows. His brother Arbaaz Khan is going through a tough time because of his troubled marriage with his wife Malaika Arora Khan but Salman is trying very hard to save his marriage.
According to a report in Spotboye.com, Salman Khan called Mallaika Arora Khan a few days ago for a long chat. The actor also advised her to think twice before ending her 18-year-old-marriage.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Salman & Malaika's RARE PICTURES
''Also, Malaika Arora Khan's parents Joyce and Anil Arora too visited their daughter's sasural -- Galaxy Apartments in Bandra -- on Monday. It is evident that the couple's friends and family are trying to re-unite them,'' the report stated.
Even, Arpita Khan, Amrita Arora and Sohail Khan recently met Arbaaz and Malaika at a restaurant in Khar to resolve their differences. Both Malaika and Arbaaz left in separate cars later.
In a recent TV interview, Arbaaz Khan clearly mentioned that he is afraid to lose his wife Malaika Arora Khan, ''It happens. When you achieve something or someone, you don't want to lose the person. I love Malaika but I'm possessive about her.''
"It wasn't like this when she was younger or I was more new into the relationship, but it has happened now. She is very precious and dear to me. I love her more than anything else in the world. I'm afraid of losing her now,'' he said.
It was reported that things got so bad between Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan that they started living separately. Not just that, rumour has it, even during the shooting of their TV show Power Couple the two were not talking to each other.
Well, just like Salman, we also want them to be together....forever!