- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
Yes, you read it right! Reportedly, our favourite on-screen couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will reunite again for Ek Tha Tiger sequel, Tiger Zinda Hai. But the sequel would be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and not Kabir Khan, who directed the first movie.
Talking about the same, a source told Bollywood Life, "Ali (Abbas Zafar) and Katrina are really good friends and they get along very well. Katrina wanted to work with him again since a while now. So Tiger Zinda Hai is the perfect opportunity for them to collaborate with each other. In fact, there are high chances that Katrina will sign on the dotted line after coming back (Katrina is currently in USA for the Dream Team Tour)."
In the past Ali Abbas Zafar too confessed that he wants to work with Katrina Kaif. He had revealed, "Yes I would definitely love to do a film with Katrina without a doubt not because she is my friend because I just feel that at least when I made a film with her, she and I kind of connected at a different level and that connection went into the audience. Lot of people liked Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan."
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif were last seen in Ek Tha Tiger. The movie became a huge hit and garnered a lot of publicity because of the relation the ex-lovers share.
Well, it's a very good opportunity for Katrina Kaif as she desperately needs a blockbuster film to revive her career in Bollywood!