- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
Not many people are aware that Kareena Kapoor's role in Veera Di Shaadi was first offered to Katrina Kaif. And it was her ex-boyfriend Salman Khan, who suggested Katrina's name for the movie.
A source revealed the news to DNA, "It was Salman who recommended Katrina for the film. He shares an excellent relation with Anil Kapoor, as they've been colleagues for decades. Also, during Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sonam and he became friends. So when Salman suggested that Sonam and Rhea have a talk with Katrina for the film, and they did.
The source further added, ''Ever since Katrina and Ranbir broke up, Salman has been helping Katrina focus on her career. He has got Katrina on board for the film with Rajkumar Santoshi as well. It was he who recommended her name there as well."
Also Read: Latest Pictures: Navya Naveli Nanda & Aryan Khan Extend Their Holidays, Party In Mumbai With Friends
The report further stated that Katrina Kaif opted out of Veera Di Shaadi because the makers felt she wasn't getting the Delhi accent right and wanted to dub her voice. But Katrina was not comfortable with the idea of dubbing and left the film.