- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
Not many people are aware that Kareena Kapoor's role in Veera Di Shaadi was first offered to Katrina Kaif. And it was her ex-boyfriend Salman Khan, who suggested Katrina's name for the movie.
A source revealed the news to DNA, "It was Salman who recommended Katrina for the film. He shares an excellent relation with Anil Kapoor, as they've been colleagues for decades. Also, during Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sonam and he became friends. So when Salman suggested that Sonam and Rhea have a talk with Katrina for the film, and they did.
The source further added, ''Ever since Katrina and Ranbir broke up, Salman has been helping Katrina focus on her career. He has got Katrina on board for the film with Rajkumar Santoshi as well. It was he who recommended her name there as well."
Also Read: Latest Pictures: Navya Naveli Nanda & Aryan Khan Extend Their Holidays, Party In Mumbai With Friends
The report further stated that Katrina Kaif opted out of Veera Di Shaadi because the makers felt she wasn't getting the Delhi accent right and wanted to dub her voice. But Katrina was not comfortable with the idea of dubbing and left the film.