- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
There is no doubt that Salman Khan has made up his mind about marriage and very soon he will bid goodbye to his bachelorhood. Now, the wedding date of the Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor has been revealed.
So what dateis it? Well, let's just say it's one of the most popular dates for all the Salman fans out there! Didn't get it yet? Koi baat nai! According to Spotboye, Salman will be tying the knot with Iulia on his 51st birthday i.e., December 27, 2016.
Have You Seen These Gorgeous Pictures Of Iulia Yet?
In between, did you know that Iulia was married ? No, right? The Romanian beauty was in a serious relationship with the Grammy nominated music producer Marius Moga.
Reportedly, Iulia & Marius were famous for their on and off relationship. Despite their differences, the duo decided to tie knot but soon ended up parting their ways!
Salman's Work Commitment
On the work front, Salman will be next seen in Sultan, which is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar. Sultan will be the first ever film in Bollywood, which will witness the never seen before jodi of Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma.
In this film, Salman will be seen playing the title role, which is the character of a wrestler. Reportedly, Anushka, whose character name in the film is Aarfa, will also portray the role of female wrestler while playing the love interest of Salman.
The film is scheduled to release during the festival of Eid this year (2016)!