- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
We all know that Salman Khan is Shweta Rohira's rakhi brother. Rumour has it that, the superstar is worried about Shweta and Pulkit's future and was surprised to know that the two have not filed for the divorce yet.
As per a popular daily, when the Sultan actor heard that Pulkit hasn't filed for divorce, he was taken aback and was surprised. Salman and Shweta recently indulged in a long conversation about the same. Later, she accompanied him to watch his good friend Daisy Shah's play, after which they headed to the Khan residence for a delayed iftar. They were also joined by Sohail and Arpita's husband, Aayush Sharma.
Check out some beautiful pictures of Salman & Shweta below.
When Pulkit Samrat was asked about his divorce with wife Shweta Rohira, he said, "I had two back-to-back releases, so I didn't have the time to get into legal matters. It's unfortunate that Shweta and I couldn't make our marriage work and had to take the decision of living our lives separately. We are sticking to that."
The reason behind the split was said to be Pulkit's proximity with Yami Gautam. A report in Mid-day quoted a source as saying, "Shweta suffered a miscarriage in mid 2015 and was admitted to a Santa Cruz hospital. Apart from her family members, their common friends are aware of the incident. She was advised complete rest and that was when Pulkit got drawn towards Yami. While she rested, he went astray."
The source further added, ''When Shweta was ill, Pulkit and Yami would work out together in the building gym and shooting for the same films brought them closer.''