- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
We all know that Salman Khan is Shweta Rohira's rakhi brother. Rumour has it that, the superstar is worried about Shweta and Pulkit's future and was surprised to know that the two have not filed for the divorce yet.
As per a popular daily, when the Sultan actor heard that Pulkit hasn't filed for divorce, he was taken aback and was surprised. Salman and Shweta recently indulged in a long conversation about the same. Later, she accompanied him to watch his good friend Daisy Shah's play, after which they headed to the Khan residence for a delayed iftar. They were also joined by Sohail and Arpita's husband, Aayush Sharma.
Check out some beautiful pictures of Salman & Shweta below.
When Pulkit Samrat was asked about his divorce with wife Shweta Rohira, he said, "I had two back-to-back releases, so I didn't have the time to get into legal matters. It's unfortunate that Shweta and I couldn't make our marriage work and had to take the decision of living our lives separately. We are sticking to that."
The reason behind the split was said to be Pulkit's proximity with Yami Gautam. A report in Mid-day quoted a source as saying, "Shweta suffered a miscarriage in mid 2015 and was admitted to a Santa Cruz hospital. Apart from her family members, their common friends are aware of the incident. She was advised complete rest and that was when Pulkit got drawn towards Yami. While she rested, he went astray."
The source further added, ''When Shweta was ill, Pulkit and Yami would work out together in the building gym and shooting for the same films brought them closer.''