- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput, who is expecting her first child, was hospitalised recently. She has entered into the third trimester of her pregnancy and due to some pregnancy complications she was admitted to the hospital.
Talking about Mira Rajput's condition, a source told a leading website, "She's been hospitalised for rest and the family has been rallying around her when Shahid is not around.''
''The third trimester is an extremely risky phase and Mira and the baby's well-being is of utmost importance. So, to avoid any stress for her, she's been admitted in and will be there for a while,'' the source added.
Also Read: Must See Pictures! Shahrukh Khan & Katrina Kaif Grace The Screening Of Udta Punjab With Other Celebs
A few days ago, Mira Rajput was admitted to the hospital for a few precautionary check-ups and tests.
According to the recent reports, Mira Rajput's delivery is due in September-October.
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor is busy in the promotions of Udta Punjab. It has released today (17th June) and most of the reviews about the movie are positive.