- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
We don't need to mention when Shahrukh Khan's birthday is, as all his die-hard fans have already made up their minds, on how to wish SRK. Some will make beautiful videos, while some will post heart-warming messages but there's a bad news for a section of fans, who are planning to catch a glimpse of the Superstar on November 2, 2016, outside the Mannat!
According to a leading daily, Shahrukh Khan has taken a couple of days off to celebrate his 51st birthday and he might not celebrate his special day with fans and the media.
Read The Details Below To Know Why..
SRK Might Skip Meeting With His Fans & Media
A daily reported a source as saying, "Shah Rukh Khan has always followed the tradition of inviting media to his house on his birthday. Post the cake cutting ceremony, he interacts with the media. However, this time he'll have to skip the rituals ."
His B'day Would Be A Private Celebration
The source further added, "He (SRK) has been working abroad day and night for over two months. Even before that, he was busy with some other commitments which took his all time. Therefore the actor decided to dedicate his time to his family this year."
A Family Trip For The Khan Parivaar
Sources also revealed that, Shahrukh Khan is looking forward to a family trip to some exotic places. "He will spend time with his kids Suhana, Aryan, Abram and wife Gauri Khan at some foreign location. While Dubai, London, UK are their favourite destinations, this trip's locale is yet not known."
But There's One Good News
If you remember, last year SRK had unveiled the teaser of Fan, for all his fans on his birthday and reports are rife that the team of Raees is planning to do the same! Excited? So are we!
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is currently busy with the shoot of Imtiaz Ali's upcoming film, The Ring. The film also casts Anushka Sharma in the lead role. It's the first time, Imtiaz Ali is working with the Superstar and Anushka Sharma, while it's the third film for Shahrukh & Anushka post Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
After wrapping the shoot of The Ring, he will kick-start the shoot of Anand L Rai's upcoming film, in which he will portray the character of a dwarf!