- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan does not want his business to hamper in any way and hence chose to opt out of the Sultan-Raees clash in July and rescheduled the release to January 2017 only to realize that Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil might end up eating into his revenue at the box office. SRK tried everything to persuade Rakesh Roshan to shift Kaabil's release to a different date but nothing worked out in favour of him.
Now that the Kaabil-Raees clash is final, Shahrukh Khan is worried about the trailer hype both Dangal and Kaabil might create. However, it is now reported that Shahrukh Khan has a solid stratergy for the Raees trailer to become much bigger and most spoken about, outdoing both Dangal and Kaabil.
A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "SRK and co-producer Ritesh Sidhwani do not want any comparisons made with any other film. So, they will release their trailer a few days after Kaabil. But the bigger worry for SRK isn't Kaabil as much as it is the trailer of Aamir Khan's Dangal (also out on Diwali)."
The source further commented, "Not just that, Aamir will also release the trailer a few days before Diwali, so there is double the buzz. Shah Rukh wants the hype around those two trailers to end before he releases his film's trailer the week after. He will screen the trailer for the media in the day, release it on social media after that and at night, his close friends will get to watch it at his birthday bash at his residence, Mannat."