- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
A clash of the two big films at the box office is never good for the actors and producers.
And when we talk about box office clash, the only actor who comes to our mind is Superstar Shahrukh Khan!
Earlier, his upcoming film was planned to clash with Salman Khan's Sultan and now, the film is all set to clash with Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil. But it seems, it will not only affect the films but the Superstars' old friendship too.
According to an entertainment daily, things are not well between SRK & Hrithik and their spat is becoming public with each passing day.
Below Are 12 'Heartwarming' Pics Of SRK & Hrithik From Good Old Days:
BL quoted a source as saying, "SRK and Hrithik hardly talk or meet socially. They have fallen apart and now the spat is becoming public. But Shah Rukh is still very fond of his dad Rakesh Roshan with whom he's worked in Karan Arjun and Koyla. Now that their films are clashing things are only looking downhill."
Yesterday, SRK was spotted outside Rakesh Roshan's residence and speculations were high that he was there to convince Mr Roshan to avert the clash of Raees & Kaabil.
He then took to his Twitter handle to post, "Met friend/mentor/family after many a days.Mr. R.Roshan reminded me...it's not important to do 2 much, it's important to get 1 right. Thx sir."
Going by his tweets, one can assume that the conversation between SRK & Mr Roshan ended up on a better note and we are worried about the bonding of Shahrukh & Hrithik!
We just hope, their professional tussle don't come in the way of their old friendship.