- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
We are all well aware that Shahrukh Khan has been roped in Anand L Rai's next film, in which he will be seen playing the character of a three-foot-one-inch dwarf. According to the latest reports, Kareena Kapoor Khan has been approached by the director to play the female lead role.
"Aanand L Rai has approached Kareena for the film and she has given a go ahead. However, she has to still sign on the dotted line," reveals a source close to the project.
Have You Seen These Pictures Of SRK-Kareena?
However, there is no confirmation from the actress' side. Reportedly, Anand L Rai is waiting for Kareena to sign the film before he makes an official announcement about the female lead cast.
We hope Kareena says 'Yes' to this project as it's been a long time since we have not seen Shahrukh and Kareena together on screenn. Their last movie together was Ra One, which released in 2011. On the other side, Kareena also, after Ki And Ka release, she has not signed any film yet.
Talking about Anand Rai's project with SRK, a few days ago he had revealed that this project is very special to him and also his biggest project til date.
"Film with Khan saab is my most ambitious project because he is the main casting of the film. I don't think there is anyone who can play the character better than him. I am fortunate I got Shah Rukh Khan for this film," Rai had told in an interview.
Rai is currently working on the script and hopes to start the film by the end of the year. "Right now the work is going on the story. I am totally in sync with Khaan saab, we are in touch. I am writing a story which we all should be proud of. We hope to start the film by the end of the year."