- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Deepika Padukone is all set to debut in Hollywood with the movie xXx: The Return of The Xander Cage and would star alongside biggies like Vin Diesel, Ruby Rose, Nina Dobrev and Samuel L. Jackson. However, Sonam Kapoor too is looking out to make it in Hollywood and is currently in Los Angeles for the same.
A leading daily asked Sonam Kapoor on her journey to bag a role in Hollywood and her answer was pretty much like taking a dig at Deepika Padukone. Whether she said it knowingly or unintentionally is not known. She said,
"If there is something that excites me, and if there is a good opportunity, then why not? I am in Los Angeles, to gauge at the possibilities. I am not going to hide it (trying to bag a film in the West) from anybody, and then suddenly announce that I have signed a (Hollywood) film. I am trying my best to sign good films. I am doing the same in Mumbai as well. But I have to see what I enjoy doing, and who I can work with or what I can work on."
Deepika Padukone had kept her Hollywood plans under wraps for quite a long time and did not reveal it despite speculations of her Hollywood debut reaching its peak. Only when a picture of Vin Diesel hugging Deepika Padukone surfaced she came out in the open and announced that she would be starring in her first Hollywood venture.