- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Sunny Leone, who was an adult actress in the USA, came to India in 2011 for the reality television show Big Boss and since then the actress has stayed put in the country and starred in several Bollywood films. Sunny is also the most googled celebrity in India overtaking Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and even PM Narendra Modi.
After back-to-back failures at the box office for Sunny Leone, it looks like the sizzling beauty is all set to star in a biopic on her own life, and we're sure a storyline like that will certainly draw the audiences to the theatres. A source close to the actress was quoted as saying,
"It will be different from the documentary. It will be a real, emotional drama with moments of laughter and humour interspersed. Daniel, too, will play himself in this commercial masala entertainer, which will take a no-holds-barred look at her life, of her falling in love, her marriage to Daniel, her entry into Bollywood and her experience shooting here. The project is under wraps as they want to tie up all the loose ends before launching it by the end of this year. Some of Sunny and Daniel's friends will also feature in the film."
It's quite cool to see Sunny-Daniel and her friends to star in a movie on her biopic and we hope this project really takes place!