- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
Aamir Khan starrer Dangal is all set to hit the theatres during Christmas 2016 and the actor held a special screening for none other than superstar Rajinikanth, who sources say was moved by watching the film.
Now Aamir Khan's Dangal will also be released in Tamil and it is reported that Aamir had asked Rajinikanth to do the voice dubbing in Tamil for his character and the superstar politely turned down the offer.
"Aamir had screened the film for Rajinikanth sir and also requested him to dub for his character for the Tamil version of Dangal. Although moved by the film, Rajini sir politely turned down the offer," a source close to Rajinikanth told IANS.
Dangal is the most awaited film of the year and will see Aamir Khan portraying the role of a wrestler. In the film, Aamir is shown to have three daughters who will also become wrestlers and the movie is about breaking all gender stereotypes which are plaguing the country.