- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aditya Chopra's upcoming venture Thugs Of Hindostan stars Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead roles but the lead actress for the film has not been confirmed yet. While speculations were rife that Aditya Chopra had approached Alia Bhatt and Vaani Kapoor to star in the film, Aamir Khan has a different take on it!
It is reported that Aamir Khan is keen to rope in a fresh face for the movie and is considering Kumkum Bhagya actress Mrunal Thakur to play the role of the lead actress. The TV serial star has also undertaken the look test for the same.
A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "None of this is true. Aamir was keen to have Alia Bhatt paired opposite him, but she doesn't have dates till next year and Adi and Aamir want to start the film by early 2017. Then, Adi wanted to sign his blue-eyed girl Vaani Kapoor instead, but Aamir wasn't too keen. He felt a completely fresh face would be better. Kumkum Bhagya actress Mrunal Thakur is being considered for the role and has undergone a look test already."
However, none of these have been confirmed by the film-makers and we hope they would come out and announce it sooner or later. Who wouldn't love to see a fresh face starring in a star studded movie? Mrunal Thakur might have a life-changing opportunity in this upcoming venture.