- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
After delivering a mindblowing performance in Raman Raghav 2.0, it is reported that Vicky Kaushal might play the role of Deepika Padukone's husband in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film, Padmavati.
A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "He has auditioned for the role (of Deepika Padukone's husband). He is in talks but nothing is finalised yet."
Vicky Kaushal, is basking in the success of Raman Raghav 2.0, in which he hammered a lot of heads. The actor had sent chills down peoples spines and if all goes well, he would add another feather in his hat and star in a Sanjay Leela Bhansali film alongside Deepika Padukone.
It was reported that initially Sanjay Leela Bhansali was confused between Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone, and finally zeroed in on Deepika, to play the role of Padmavati in his next.
SLB says both Aishwarya and Deepika are his wonderful friends, and says they have a lot of similarities from being beautiful to hailing from the same place that is, Mangalore.
"One has done three films with me, one has done two films with me. But both are beautiful, both are from Mangalore, both are wonderful girls, both are my friends. Aishwarya was my muse. I could look at her and she would understand what I'm saying. Deepika has really evolved as an actor. What she's given me, I don't think anybody else will. Mastani was too special."