- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
Ranveer Singh has earned the title of a fun-loving, goofy and easy going person and seldom has he been angry or upset with anybody or about any situation. For the first time it is rumoured that the actor is very upset with Padmavati director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the reason will amaze you.
A source close to the movie revealed to Bollywoodlife, "Ranveer learnt that Bhansali was having closed door meetings with Shahid to discuss Padmavati. Ranveer felt even more betrayed when buzz started doing rounds that the director had promised Kapoor a meaty role, a condition that the actor had put forth before accepting the role of Deepika Padukone's husband."
Be Friends Guys!
We hope Ranveer Singh and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will keep all their negativity aside and gel along well just like the good old days.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali has roped in Deepika Padukone to play the lead role in Padmavati. The duo also worked together in Bajirao Mastani.
Three Much Love
Deepika Padukone, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranveer Singh were on good terms with each other and now it is rumoured that Ranveer & SLB are having a fall out.
Good Films Please
We wish Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranveer Singh mend their broken bridges and deliver what the audiences are craving for, which is good movies.
The source further commented,
"Ranveer and Sanjay shared a mutual admiration club until recently the actor demanded for a bounded script from the filmmaker ahead of signing the dotted line. This has caused a lot of strain in their relationship and we hear that it's not just Ranveer but even Sanjay who is equally pissed with Singh."
It is also rumoured that Sanjay Leela Bhansali had approached Shahrukh Khan and Fawad Khan to play Ranveer Singh's role, but both the stars had rejected the role as they didn't find it meaty enough.
Well, we hope that Ranveer Singh and Sanjay Leela Bhansali put all their negativity to rest and get back together as good friends and make amazing movies. At the end of the day that is what really the audiences want and all these fights don't really help anyone!