- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is The Reason Why Priyanka Chopra Will Never Work With Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan PUNISHED Abhishek Bachchan For Disliking Broccoli By Doing This!
- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- When Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Made Jackie Shroff Believe That He’s A Famous Star
We have come across a strange rumour that indicates all is not well between the power couple of the B-town, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan and the reason behind their rift is none other than their daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan.
Yes, as per reports in a Hindi online portal Amar Ujala, Aishwarya and Abhishek had a heated argument over Aaradhya's future. However, we don't know how much to trust these reports but here's what the daily has reported about the couple and their alleged fight:
The reports claim, "Abhishek wants Aaradhya to start working in Bollywood as a child artist, so that she can master in acting as he wants her to become a Bollywood heroine, while Aishwarya is unhappy with his decision and wants daughter Aaradhya to stay away from the limelight. This decision of Abhi for daughter is creating a rift between the husband and wife."
Well, We Can’t Digest This Rumour..
It's indeed difficult to digest this rumour as we all know both Abhishek & Aishwarya are very protective about Aaradhya Bachchan and the couple always try to keep her away from the unnecessary limelight.
When Abhishek Talked About Aaradhya
A few months ago, when Abhishek had interacted with his fans on Twitter, he had revealed many things about Aaradhya and had mentioned, "I would like my daughter to do whatever she chooses to do and whatever she loves to do. As a kid I was told to do what made me happy and I want her to do what makes her happy. Whatever it is I will be happy."
Abhishek On Aaradhya & Aishwarya
During the same Twitter conversation, when a fan had asked the actor to choose between Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya, he had said, "I love both equally. You can't choose between your wife and your daughter. So I love both equally."
It's Too Early To Talk About Aaradhya's Career
Coming back to Aaradhya Bachchan, she is hardly five years old at present and don't you guys think that it would be too early to talk about her filmy career?
How Abhi-Aish Gonna React?
We wonder, how Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai are going to react to this rumour.
Abhi-Aish’s Work Front
On the work front, Abhishek & Aishwarya will soon join hands for a film titled as ‘Happy Anniversary'. Producer Gaurang Doshi has confirmed that Aishwarya, Abhishek & Amitabh are coming together for a film.
Gaurang had confirmed the news by saying, "I will start with Happy Anniversary after Aankhen 2. In fact the work for it is already on. We replaced Prahlad with another director after he made a few statements that didn't bode too well with the team."
Excited? So Are We..
Gaurang had further added, "There are a couple of directors interested in helming this project, but we want the best. We'll be making an official announcement soon. The audience will get to see Aishwarya, Abhishek and Amitabh together in this film. It's one of my most ambitious projects and the film will go on floors this year."
Talking about the film, Gaurang said, "It will be a youthful movie and has a larger-than-life concept. I don't want to disclose much else about the movie right now."
Stay hooked with us for more Bollywod gupshups!