TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali have given some memorable films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas and Guzaarish to the Hindi film industry.
Recently, Aishwarya went to meet Sanjay Leela Bhansali secretly on the sets of Padmavati. More details below.
Their Hush Hush Meeting
According to Deccan Chronicle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali had a meeting on the sets of Padmavati.
Aishwarya's Cameo In Padmavati
Speculations are rife that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan might have a cameo in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
Or Is Sanjay Making Another Film With Aish?
Sanjay Leela Bhansali has been trying to make Gustakhiyaan, on the life of poet Sahir Ludhianvi, and his relationship with poetess Amrita Pritam.
Abhishek Bachchan Wants To Be A Part Of This Movie
As per recent reports, Abhishek Bachchan has shown interest in the script and he wants to sign the film.
Will Sanjay Cast Aishwarya & Abhishek Together?
Industry insiders are also saying that Sanjay Leela Bhansali is trying to sign both Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan for this mature love story.
The Couple Also Doing Mani Ratnam's Film?
A few days ago, a source had said, ''After doing Guru and Raavan with the couple in the lead roles, Mani has been planning a third film with them for some years now.''
He Is Very Close To Abhi And Aish
''He is very close to both of them. In fact, Ash started her career with Mani's Iruvar and Abhishek's career highlights are Mani's Yuva and Guru.''
Mani Will Return To Hindi Cinema With Abhishek & Aishwarya
''The upcoming film will happen after Kaatru Vaaliydai in Tamil (Cheliya in Telugu). Mani will return to Hindi cinema with his third Ash-Abhi vehicle."
Well, we are desperately waiting for an official announcement from both the directors.