- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Refuses To Dance On 'Raunchy' Item Numbers Like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is The Pillar Of Fanne Khan; Film Can't Happen Without Her: Anil Kapoor
- Neha Pendse Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Look!
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her family organised a prayer meet on the demise of her father Krishnaraj Rai, who breathed his last on Saturday (18 March).
Aishwarya Rai's close friends and family members attended the funeral and the prayer meet of Krisnaraj but her best buddy Karan Johar was not present with her during her toughest time. If you are wondering why, then let us tell you that all is not well between the two. Read below why Karan gave Aishwarya's father's funeral a miss.
Everyone Expected Karan To Be By Aishwarya's Side
According to Indya. com, ''Aishwarya and Karan share a very close bond, which is why everyone expected him to be by Aishwarya's side at the funeral and the prayer meet.''
Things Are Not The Same Between Aishwarya & Karan
‘'But with Karan Johar's absence from the prayer meet, it's quite clear that things aren't the same between him and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.''
The Crack In Their Friendship Came When...
‘'And crack in their friendship started to appear during the promotions of KJo's last directorial venture, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, in which Aishwarya had an extended cameo, while Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma played the lead role.''
Aishwarya & Anushka Were Suppossed To Promote The Film Together
‘'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma were to promote the film together but at that time Anushka was busy shooting for Imtiaz Ali's Rehnuma opposite Shahrukh Khan.''
Karan Johar Didn't Want Aishwarya To Promote The Film Alone
As per reports, Karan Johar did not want Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to promote Ae Dil Hai Mushkil alone.
''His reasoning was since Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had a comparatively shorter role in the film while Anushka Sharma played the female lead.''
Karan Didn't Want A Wrong Message To Go Out
‘'Karan Johar didn't want a wrong message to go out to the audience about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan being the leading lady.''
Why Aishwarya Didn't Promote The Film Alone
‘'Which is why barring one time when she appeared on Kapil Sharma's show with Ranbir and Anushka, Aishwarya wasn't roped in to promote the film.''
Aishwarya Was Not Happy With This
‘'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wasn't happy with the way she was kept away from the film's promotional events.''
Aishwarya Gave Karan Johar A Cold Shoulder
‘'Post the success of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, KJo reached out to the actress expressing interest in doing another film with her, but she gave him a cold shoulder.''
They Haven't Been On Great Terms...
‘'They haven't been on great terms with each other ever since."
Well, we are speechless after reading this report. No wonder, it's Bollywood where relationships change at the drop of a hat.
Also Read: SCANDALOUS! Akshay Kumar USED Me, TWO-TIMED Me & Conveniently DROPPED Me: Shilpa Shetty