- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
- Amitabh Bachchan Is All Proud Of Daughter Shweta Bachchan! Know Why?
- Pooja Bhatt Gives Some Major Burns To Trollers Who Dug Out Her Past & Called Her 'An Alcoholic'!
Amitabh Bachchan turned 75 recently. From well-wishers to colleagues, everyone wanted to celebrate this day but Big B told them that he has no plans to party this year.
Now, a source recently told famous journalist Subhash K Jha that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wanted to organise a birthday party for Amitabh in Mumbai but later the plan was changed. Scroll down for more.
Aishwarya's Big Loss...
As per Deccan Chronicle, "Aishwarya Rai Bachchan lost her father this year in March.''
Still She Planned A Birthday Party For Amitabh
''Nonetheless, she went ahead and planned a 75th birthday party for the patriarch of the house.''
Amitabh Put An End To Aishwarya Rai's Plans Without Telling Her
''When Amitabh got wind of it, he immediately put an end to the plans without telling Aishwarya or anyone why he wanted the birthday celebrations annulled this year.''
Jaya Understood And Told The Family To Plan A Vacation
''Jayaji just accepted Bachchan's request and asked the family to think of a vacation outside Mumbai for the birthday."
The Family Wanted To Avoid The Pressure
A family member revealed, "If we stayed back, there would be pressure from friends, fans and well-wishers to kickstart his birthday celebrations.''
It's Difficult To Say No
''Amitabh doesn't know how to say no to those who request his attention. It was best to simply fly away."
The Bachchans Went To Maldives To Celebrate The Day
The Bachchan family is off to Maldives to ring in the special day of India's biggest superstar.
Abhishek Shared An Inside Picture
Abhishek Bachchan recently shared an inside birthday picture from Maldives and wrote, ''75 and still stylin' !!! Happy birthday Pa.''
We are waiting for more pictures Abhishek!