- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
From past few days, rumours have been rife that actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan might reunite with hubby Abhishek Bachchan on in the silver screen in Anurag Kashyap's upcoming film.
Now, according to the latest report, Aishwarya and Abhishek aren't coming together for this and here's why they rejected the film.
Abhi-Aish Turn Down Anurag’s Offer
According to Deccan Chronicle, "Anurag wanted Abhishek and Aishwarya to reunite on screen with Gulab Jamun, but the couple apparently turned down the offer recently."
Here’s Why They Rejected The Film..
"The script didn't excite them enough to come on-screen together," further added the source, when asked about the reason behind their rejection.
We Gotta Wait & Watch!
However, another source close to Abhishek says, "Anurag's production house, Phantom, has been talking to him since quite long, but nothing has been finalised yet."
Abhishek Is Keen To Work With Aishwarya
Recently, while interacting with a media, Abhishek had expressed a wish to work with his beautiful wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan once again.
He had told, "I would like to work with her (Aishwarya). Like we have always said that 'Oh! we want to work together, so let's make a film'. You are talking about two individual actors, who individually like and want to do a script (together)."
Abhi-Aish Waiting For The Right Project
Abhishek Bachchan had further added that whenever he & Aishwarya will find a project worth signing, they would grab the opportunity. "As and when we find something, I am sure we will be the first people to jump on board," said Abhishek.
Did You Know?
Very few of you must be knowing that Abhishek & Aishwarya Rai were supposed to come together for Gaurang Doshi's Happy Anniversary, which was to be directed by Prahlad Kakkar, but something went wrong and the movie was put on hold for a long time.
Abhi-Aish’s Another Project Is Also In The Pipeline
But, recently, producer Gaurang Doshi had confirmed that Aishwarya & Abhishek are indeed coming together and had said, "I will start with Happy Anniversary after Aankhen 2. In fact the work for it is already on. We replaced Prahlad with another director after he made a few statements that didn't bode too well with the team."
Abhi-Aish To Come Together With Big B
Gaurang had further added, "There are a couple of directors interested in helming this project, but we want the best. We'll be making an official announcement soon. The audience will get to see Aishwarya, Abhishek and Amitabh together in this film. It's one of my most ambitious projects and the film will go on floors this year."