- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
The Bachchan's Diwali party is one of the most awaited events of the year. Every year, on this auspicious day, the family hosts a grand function for its Bollywood friends.
But this year, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her entire family will not celebrate the festival of lights. More details below.
Aishwarya Lost Her Father In March
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's father Krishnaraj Rai passed away in March after several days of illness.
Those Who Don't Know
Aishwarya Rai's father was suffering from lymphoma that had spread to his brain.
A Dutiful Daughter
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek had kept aside all their professional commitments to be by Krishnaraj Rai's side. After a prolonged illness he breathed his last in March.
No Celebrations At Jalsa
Recently Amitabh Bachchan said this year he will not celebrate Diwali or his 75th birthday, which falls on October 11.
"Just for your information... no Diwali celebration this year.''
No Possibility Of My Presence Here
Big B wrote in his blog, "No, there is no celebration of any kind for the 75th and there's no possibility of my presence here in the city.''
''They speculate...They aver, they get to know from their 'sources', details which can be completely wrong at times.''
We Never Ever Know...
''One wishes to be those sources - for we, never ever know who or what they are."