- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Refuses To Dance On 'Raunchy' Item Numbers Like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is The Pillar Of Fanne Khan; Film Can't Happen Without Her: Anil Kapoor
- Neha Pendse Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Look!
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
The Bachchan's Diwali party is one of the most awaited events of the year. Every year, on this auspicious day, the family hosts a grand function for its Bollywood friends.
But this year, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her entire family will not celebrate the festival of lights. More details below.
Aishwarya Lost Her Father In March
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's father Krishnaraj Rai passed away in March after several days of illness.
Those Who Don't Know
Aishwarya Rai's father was suffering from lymphoma that had spread to his brain.
A Dutiful Daughter
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek had kept aside all their professional commitments to be by Krishnaraj Rai's side. After a prolonged illness he breathed his last in March.
No Celebrations At Jalsa
Recently Amitabh Bachchan said this year he will not celebrate Diwali or his 75th birthday, which falls on October 11.
"Just for your information... no Diwali celebration this year.''
No Possibility Of My Presence Here
Big B wrote in his blog, "No, there is no celebration of any kind for the 75th and there's no possibility of my presence here in the city.''
''They speculate...They aver, they get to know from their 'sources', details which can be completely wrong at times.''
We Never Ever Know...
''One wishes to be those sources - for we, never ever know who or what they are."