- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
It looks like Aishwarya Rai will have one helluva time in 2018 as reports state that Aishwarya might star in a double role and is super excited about the upcoming double role thriller and has given her nod for the same. Co-producer of Padman, Prernaa Arora opened up to Mumbai Mirror by saying,
"Working with Aishwarya on Fanne Khan has been a pleasure. Now, there are two more films we are collaborating on with her. Siddharth Anand will be co-producing the film with me, which is an edgy thriller. This film will see Aishwarya in a double role and we will soon finalise the leading man opposite her."
Aishwarya Rai has 3 films lined up for 2018, which is, Fanne Khan, Raat Aur Din and the double role thriller.
Raat Aur Din
The film Raat Aur Din is a remake of Nargis starrer which released in 1967.
It's A Remake
Talking about Raat Aur Din, Preranaa Arora said, "It will be a homage to Nargisji and is a special project for all of us. Aishwarya has already said that she would love to play the main role."
Summed It Up
"I have also discussed the project with Sanjay sir (Dutt), and he has approved of the idea and our choice of Ash to play the role originally essayed by his late actress-mother," summed up Preranaa Arora.
Aishwarya Rai played a double role in the film Jeans, which released in 1998.
She also played a double role in her debut film, Iruvar which released in 1997.
Iruvar was a South Indian film in the Tamil language.
We're super excited to be seeing Aishwarya Rai in a double role come 2018, folks!
We're sure, all her 3 films, Fanne Khan, Raat Aur Din and the double role thriller will be a box office hit.
Aishwarya Rai is truly an evergreen actress in Bollywood and is capable of looking younger as the years pass by.
We wish Aishwarya Rai the very best in 2018 and beyond, peeps!