- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- TRUTH IS OUT! Salman Khan's Reason For Being UNMARRIED Will Leave You SHELL-SHOCKED
- Inside Pics: EXES Abhishek Bachchan & Karisma Kapoor TRIP Under One Roof Sans Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- STOPPED AGEING OR WHAT? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's KILLING IT At Femina Beauty Awards; Big B Joins Her
- Priya Varrier's Wink Vs Aishwarya Rai, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone & Salman Khan! Pictures
- VIRAL! Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's PIC With Abhishek When He Was ENGAGED To Karisma Kapoor?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Aishwarya Rai is one of the few Bollywood actresses, who have maintained a safe distance from various digital platforms. But as per the recent reports, the diva wants to join the social media bandwagon now.
But her husband Abhishek Bachchan is dead against it. Want to know why Abhishek is not supporting Aishwarya's decision? Then scroll down.
Aishwarya Wants To Interact With Her Fans Through Social Media
According to a report in Zoom, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wants to join the social media sites as she wants to interact with her fans through it.
Abhishek Bachchan Is Against It
But Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's darling husband Abhishek Bachchan is keeping her away from it and he does not want Aish to join it.
When Abhishek Came To Know About Aishwarya's Decision
According to the sources, Aishwarya Rai wanted to promote her films on various social media platforms and she had already discussed it with her team. But when Abhishek came to know about it he talked to Aishwarya and told her to re-think her decision.
What's The Reason Behind His No?
Abhishek Bachchan has faced some brutal trolling in the past and he does not want his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to go through the same.
Abhishek Wants To Keep Aishwarya Away From The Trolls
Abhishek Bachchan wants Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to stay away from the social media. Sources say that the actor is afraid that his dear wife can be targeted by trolls.
What Aishwarya Had Said About Not Joining The Social Media In The Past
"We are very quick with excuses. Work, routine, lifestyle, social media and the need to be on it 24/7, I had to say this... I have observed, we don't have time to look at another person and talk to him/her because we are so busy on our phones.''
"So, how many people would actually look around to do the basic things like leaving their phone for a minute and picking a tissue, which is lying on the floor, and putting in the bin? People are leaning on conveniently-attributed lethargy.''
Did Not Join Social Media Out Of Respect For Hubby & FIL
She had told Filmfare, ''I was married into a family with the three of us within this turf, I did not want to be part of the comparative space. It opens you up to trolling. So out of respect for my husband and my father-in-law, I don't need to be a part of this at this point of time!".
Twitter Is A Wonderful Tool
''Twitter is a wonderful tool to set facts right. However, it became a barometer of popularity. I didn't feel the need to get onto the rat race. But this does not come from insecurity because I never had that in terms of the number of followers or well wishers I could also possibly project.''
That Is Incredibly Vain
''That is incredibly vain. I already had that coming in various surveys and the millions of hits I was getting on Google. It was all there. So why get on to Twitter to prove that? People were putting up their yawns, sneezes, food pictures, and pictures of the sky when they were driving out to work...I know it was all to notch up the numbers."
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was last seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The actress has not signed any film post that movie.
Also Read: SHOCKER! Bollywood Biggies Called Kangana Ranaut To Their Houses & THREATENED Her For Hrithik Roshan