- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
Aishwarya Rai is one of the few Bollywood actresses, who have maintained a safe distance from various digital platforms. But as per the recent reports, the diva wants to join the social media bandwagon now.
But her husband Abhishek Bachchan is dead against it. Want to know why Abhishek is not supporting Aishwarya's decision? Then scroll down.
Aishwarya Wants To Interact With Her Fans Through Social Media
According to a report in Zoom, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wants to join the social media sites as she wants to interact with her fans through it.
Abhishek Bachchan Is Against It
But Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's darling husband Abhishek Bachchan is keeping her away from it and he does not want Aish to join it.
When Abhishek Came To Know About Aishwarya's Decision
According to the sources, Aishwarya Rai wanted to promote her films on various social media platforms and she had already discussed it with her team. But when Abhishek came to know about it he talked to Aishwarya and told her to re-think her decision.
What's The Reason Behind His No?
Abhishek Bachchan has faced some brutal trolling in the past and he does not want his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to go through the same.
Abhishek Wants To Keep Aishwarya Away From The Trolls
Abhishek Bachchan wants Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to stay away from the social media. Sources say that the actor is afraid that his dear wife can be targeted by trolls.
What Aishwarya Had Said About Not Joining The Social Media In The Past
"We are very quick with excuses. Work, routine, lifestyle, social media and the need to be on it 24/7, I had to say this... I have observed, we don't have time to look at another person and talk to him/her because we are so busy on our phones.''
"So, how many people would actually look around to do the basic things like leaving their phone for a minute and picking a tissue, which is lying on the floor, and putting in the bin? People are leaning on conveniently-attributed lethargy.''
Did Not Join Social Media Out Of Respect For Hubby & FIL
She had told Filmfare, ''I was married into a family with the three of us within this turf, I did not want to be part of the comparative space. It opens you up to trolling. So out of respect for my husband and my father-in-law, I don't need to be a part of this at this point of time!".
Twitter Is A Wonderful Tool
''Twitter is a wonderful tool to set facts right. However, it became a barometer of popularity. I didn't feel the need to get onto the rat race. But this does not come from insecurity because I never had that in terms of the number of followers or well wishers I could also possibly project.''
That Is Incredibly Vain
''That is incredibly vain. I already had that coming in various surveys and the millions of hits I was getting on Google. It was all there. So why get on to Twitter to prove that? People were putting up their yawns, sneezes, food pictures, and pictures of the sky when they were driving out to work...I know it was all to notch up the numbers."
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was last seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The actress has not signed any film post that movie.
Also Read: SHOCKER! Bollywood Biggies Called Kangana Ranaut To Their Houses & THREATENED Her For Hrithik Roshan