- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
A little birdie tells us that all is not well between Badrinath Ki Dulhania co-stars Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt and it has got to do something with Sidharth Malhotra.
Apparently, Alia is miffed with Varun for hinting at her relationship status with Sidharth Malhotra in the recent episode of Koffee With Karan. Varun had inadvertently hinted that Alia and rumoured beau Sidharth are indeed in a relationship. This naturally, didn't go down too well with Alia who later seemed miffed with Varun.
If sources are to be believed however, this isn't the first time that the two actors have been at loggerheads. Inside pictures of their Dream Team Tour earlier suggest that the two weren't exactly close even back then. An Asian Age report quoted a source saying, "The two were keeping a distance from each other throughout the tour. In fact, even Siddharth and Varun don't share as much of a camaraderie off screen as they do when the arc lights come on."
Well, that's what Bollywood looks like in real life!