TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then after sharing screen space with Vin Diesel in 'xXx: Return Of Xander Cage', Deepika Padukone is all set to work in yet another international film.
Since a very long time, speculations were rife that Deepika and her 'Bajirao Mastani' co-star Priyanka Chopra were the leading contenders for Sidharth Anand's Indo-China love story. Now, as per a Filmfare report, if an industry source is to be believed then Deepika has given a green signal to this cross-border project.
Earlier too, there were rumours about Dippy doing this film. But back, then her official spokesperson had denied that the actress had been approached for this film. But now, it looks like things have finally fallen into the place.
Reportedly, Deepika will star alongside Chinese actor, Deng Chao, of The Mermaid fame. Currently the actress is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati co-starring Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
Stay tuned for more interesting updates.