- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then after sharing screen space with Vin Diesel in 'xXx: Return Of Xander Cage', Deepika Padukone is all set to work in yet another international film.
Since a very long time, speculations were rife that Deepika and her 'Bajirao Mastani' co-star Priyanka Chopra were the leading contenders for Sidharth Anand's Indo-China love story. Now, as per a Filmfare report, if an industry source is to be believed then Deepika has given a green signal to this cross-border project.
Earlier too, there were rumours about Dippy doing this film. But back, then her official spokesperson had denied that the actress had been approached for this film. But now, it looks like things have finally fallen into the place.
Reportedly, Deepika will star alongside Chinese actor, Deng Chao, of The Mermaid fame. Currently the actress is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati co-starring Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
Stay tuned for more interesting updates.