- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then after sharing screen space with Vin Diesel in 'xXx: Return Of Xander Cage', Deepika Padukone is all set to work in yet another international film.
Since a very long time, speculations were rife that Deepika and her 'Bajirao Mastani' co-star Priyanka Chopra were the leading contenders for Sidharth Anand's Indo-China love story. Now, as per a Filmfare report, if an industry source is to be believed then Deepika has given a green signal to this cross-border project.
Earlier too, there were rumours about Dippy doing this film. But back, then her official spokesperson had denied that the actress had been approached for this film. But now, it looks like things have finally fallen into the place.
Reportedly, Deepika will star alongside Chinese actor, Deng Chao, of The Mermaid fame. Currently the actress is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati co-starring Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
Stay tuned for more interesting updates.