- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then after sharing screen space with Vin Diesel in 'xXx: Return Of Xander Cage', Deepika Padukone is all set to work in yet another international film.
Since a very long time, speculations were rife that Deepika and her 'Bajirao Mastani' co-star Priyanka Chopra were the leading contenders for Sidharth Anand's Indo-China love story. Now, as per a Filmfare report, if an industry source is to be believed then Deepika has given a green signal to this cross-border project.
Earlier too, there were rumours about Dippy doing this film. But back, then her official spokesperson had denied that the actress had been approached for this film. But now, it looks like things have finally fallen into the place.
Reportedly, Deepika will star alongside Chinese actor, Deng Chao, of The Mermaid fame. Currently the actress is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati co-starring Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
Stay tuned for more interesting updates.