TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tennis star Novak Djokovic is facing serious allegations from his Serbian ex-girlfriend, Natasa Bekvala that Deepika Padukone secretly had an affair with him. As per reports, Natasa also suggested that Novak would be a happy man if he sticks to Deepika and nobody else.
In 2016, Deepika and Novak were spotted having dinner at a popular restaurant in Los Angeles and the duo also drove off in the same car. Novak has been linked to several other women, from a blonde lawyer in Ukraine named Victoria to a DJ named Lidija Popovic and he finally married Jelena in 2014 and the couple are expecting their second child.
Deepika Padukone had an affair with tennis star Novak Djokovic, says his ex-girlfriend.
Spilling The Beans
Novak Djokovic's ex-girlfriend Natasa Bekvala spilled the beans embarrassing the tennis star.
Natasa also revealed that Novak will be happy if he sticks with Deepika.
None of her claims are confirmed as there's no official statements from Deepika and Novak about the allegations.
In 2016, Novak and Deepika were spotted having dinner in Los Angeles.
The duo also drove off in the same car after their dinner date at a popular restaurant.
The Western media covered their dinner date extensively and it was all over gossip magazines.
Novak Djokovic has been linked up with several women across the years.
He's dated lawyers, DJ's, actresses and many more women from different fields.
Novak is now married to Jelena, and the couple are expecting their second child.