- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are one of those couples, who have time and again proved that nothing can come between their love.
The two met on the sets of Ram Leela in 2013 and are still going strong, which is a rare thing in Bollywood. Now, the latest update about them is that they are living together. Scroll down for more.
Deepika Is Sharing Ranveer's House
According to a leading web portal, Deepika Padukone is sharing Ranveer Singh's apartment.
The Reason Behind It
Ranveer Singh's house is closer to Dahisar, a suburb of Mumbai, where the shooting of their film Padmavati is going on.
Why SLB Moved The Sets To Dahisar?
The sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati were relocated to Dahisar to ensure the safety of the crew after repeated attacks by Rajput activists in Jaipur.
Why Deepika & Ranveer Are Avoiding Getting Clicked Together
As per reports, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has issued instructions to Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh not to do public appearances together.
This Raised Many Questions
Because of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's strict diktat, Deepika & Ranveer stopped meeting publicly and many thought the couple was no longer together.
When Deepika Was Asked About The Same
Deepika Padukone had said, "He (Ranveer) is someone who has always been and will always be an extremely important part of my life. That's never going to change."
More Power To Them
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone give us major relationship goals on-screen or off-screen.
Is Marriage On The Cards?
Now that they have reportedly moved in, will they take their relationship to the next level? Well, for that we will have to wait and watch!