- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
It's been a long time, alleged lovebirds of the B-town, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, haven't appeared together at any public events. While, speculations are rife about their break-up, especially post the release of xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage, there's yet another sad news for DeepVeer fans out here!
Here's what Deccan Chronicle, quoted a source informing about the reason behind Deepika-Ranveer's distance:
The Reason Is ‘Padmavati’
"She (Deepika) plays the warrior queen who refuses to surrender to his demands for any meeting. Since they play mutually hostile characters, they thought it best to avoid being seen together in public. Reports of the two parting ways in real life are a mere reflection of the distance they are meant to keep in their on-screen roles," reported the leading daily.
Deepika’s Latest Instagram Post Irked Ranveer Fans
Recently, on the eve of Holi, Deepika chose a picture with Ranbir Kapoor to wish her fans on Instagram and ended up receiving a lot of flak for not posting a picture with her alleged boyfriend Ranveer Singh.
Padmavati In The News For All The Wrong Reasons..
While, the news about Ranveer & Deepika's on-off relationship has been constantly in the headlines, film Padmavati is too in the headlines for all the wrong reason! Once again, the set of Padmavati, was vandalised in Kolhapur district.
Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Padmavati Row
"I am aware there has been some disruption that happened, I am aware that a certain amount of costumes got burnt, I am aware everybody is safe and nobody got harmed. The shooting has wrapped up and the team is coming back," Shahid told reporters at an event last night.
Shahid Calls It ‘Unfortunate’
"What I am not aware of is who has done it. It is unfortunate that something like this has happened for the second time. As soon as there is some more clarity, the production house will respond to it. But no principal actors were there (when the incident happened)," added the actor.
Anushka Sharma On Padmavati Row
"Damaging any set is unacceptable. No sensible person regardless of the fact that he or she is a part of the film industry (would find it right). Damaging anyone's property is unacceptable," Anushka told reporters at a press conference for her forthcoming film, Phillauri.
Karan Johar’s Reaction On Padmavati Row
"It is deeply saddening to me as a filmmaker, as a human being and as a citizen of our prestigious and wonderful country that we have to endure something like this. All my support, thoughts, ideologies are with Sanjay," said Karan at the trailer launch of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion.
Kjo Lends His Support To SLB
"Every time I read something like this, it really saddens me. We at our own level at the producers guild are with Sanjay and his entire cast and crew. We hope adequate measures can be taken to ensure something like this never happens to another filmmaker again," added KJo.
Earlier, Deepika had also reacted to Padmavati row and while, taking to CNN-News18, she had said, "Sanjay Leela Bhansali is someone who lives for cinema and I've never met anyone more passionate. I know for a fact that he will take everything in a positive way and pour it back into the movie. He's here to tell a story through his film and glorify Padmavati"
"These complaints are attacks are childish and based on some tabloid news. Media should be mindful of these things. It's gossipy for them but look at the end result! People could've died."