TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
A few days ago, Karisma Kapoor attended an event, where she was asked by the media about Taimur Ali Khan's first birthday celebrations.
To which Karisma had said that no big party is planned for Taimur's special day but guess it was not true! More details below.
What Karisma Had Said
Karisma had told a web portal, ''Yes, Taimur's birthday is arriving and it is a special moment for us.''
We Will Not Have A Big Celebration
''The family is really very excited and thrilled about the same. We will have a family get together of sorts, and will not be having a big celebration."
It's Not True
A source told famous journalist Subhash K Jha, "Wrong! I don't know why she would say this.''
Huge Celebrations Are On The Cards
''Taimur's birthday is more than a month away. There's certainly no talk of making it simply a family get-together.''
Saif & Kareena Have A Special Plan
''Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan are planning a huge first birthday for their little one.''
Sharmila Will Fly To Mumbai For The Party
''Saif's mom (Sharmila Tagore) is expected to fly in from Delhi for the big day and the big party."
Their Bollywood Friends Would Also Be Present For Taimur's B'Day
A family friend told Deccan Chronicle, "Saif and Kareena are excited about Taimur's first birthday. They intend to invite all their friends from the film industry and outside.''
Taimur Loves Candles
''Taimur is too young to understand what his first birthday will be like. But he does love candles, cakes, and balloons."
And we love Taimur!!