TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Way back in the 90s, Salman Khan was known for his 'infamous' temper and fights. But with time, the actor learnt his lesson and sobered up.
But recently, an incident left the 'Tiger Zinda Hai' actor fuming in anger. Want to know more about it? Read on to know...
Sushant's Tiff With Sooraj Pancholi
As per a Filmfare report, Sushant Singh Rajput behaved badly with Salman's protégé Sooraj Pancholi at a party.
The News Of This Fight Reached Salman's Ears
However things blew out of proportion when the news of Sushant's fight with Sooraj reached the superstar's ears.
Salman Reprimanded Sushant
The report further suggests that Salman lost his cool when he heard about this incident and immediately called up Sushant to give him a piece of his mind.
Apparently, Sushant was quite rattled by Salman's rebuke and apologized to him for his bad behaviour, and promised he would never repeat the act again.
Salman's Shocking Statement
It may be recalled that sometime back there were reports that Salman will be making a film with Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez under his production banner. When Salman was asked about this at an event, he asked, "Who Sushant?" When told about the actor, he had said, "Sushant Singh Rajput! Why will I make a film with him?"
Hmmm...looks like Salman and Sushant don't share friendly vibes. Ouch!