- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil and Farhan Akhtar's Raees clashed on the same day at the box office and the Roshan's had a feud with the film-makers of Raees and vice versa. Thankfully, the feud didn't end up being totally bitter but just a few statements were made by both the sides and for goodness sakes, both the films fared well and that led the statements die a natural death.
It is now reported that Hrithik Roshan's friendship with Farhan Akhtar is on the rocks as the Roshans are disappointed with how the way things turned out when the movie was nearing to its release, so much so, that Hrithik has turned down a film offer from Farhan Akhtar. A source quoted from DNA said, "Hrithik was approached by Farhan last year for a film produced by his banner. But now it looks like that film might not happen."
Also, a source close to Hrithik Roshan denied all rumours about a rift in Hrithik-Farhan's friendship and also said that Farhan has not offered any role to Hrithik for the past five years after Zindagi Na Mile Dobara. The source was quoted as saying, "He (Hrithik) has not been approached for a film produced by Ritesh and Farhan for the last four years. Hrithik hasn't signed any film till now but is reading many scripts."