- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
Hrithik Roshan is all set to don the superhero avatar once again in Krrish 4 and this time, it looks like he'll portray the character of both good and evil at once. Yes, reports state that Krrish will be both a hero and a villain in the upcoming movie and the storyline will show both the traits simultaneously.
A source opened up to Deccan Chronicle by saying, "Hrithik has wanted to explore both the yin and yang, the positive and the negative side of the personality simultaneously. This is his chance to do so."
Also, film-maker Rakesh Roshan believes that Krrish is the only superhero in India who is a household name and said, "When my wife showed me a tweet with Bappa's picture as Krrish, it reaffirmed my belief that Krrish is the original superhero we have. It boosted my confidence and inspired me to make the fourth instalment."
Hrithik has already played double roles in Krrish, Krrish 3 and Koi Mil Gaya where he essays the role of father and son. We'll have to wait and watch if Krrish 4 will have a double role in terms of positive and negative characters or will it be one person itself showing double personality traits.