- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Saif Ali Khan Gets Notice From Bulgarian Govt For Wild Boar Hunting
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Kareena Kapoor Khan & Saif Ai Khan Feel AWFUL About Taimur Getting Clicked Wherever He Goes!
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
These days, one might get to see more of Saif Ali Khan at several launch and promotional events rather than making appearances at Bollywood parties, unlike his wife Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Reason? Reportedly, the actor has now turned into a recluse. In fact, he chose to keep his birthday party this year a personal fare, instead of throwing up a big party for the industry friends. Scroll down to know what brought about this change in him...
Saif Has Realized That Friends In Bollywood Are Only Fair-Weather Ones
A Deccan Chronicle report quoted a source as saying, " Saif has realised that friends in Bollywood are only fair-weather ones and their friendship actually does not mean anything except to party during happy times and not entertain you when the going is tough."
His Films Have Failed To Work In Recent Times
"Saif's films have not been doing well at all lately."
His So-Called Friends From Bollywood Only Want To Work & Hobnob With The Successful
"He has understood that his so-called friends from Bollywood only want to work and hobnob with the successful. So, he has decided to stay away from the limelight."
Saif Doesn't Need The Publicity Nor The Money From Films To Ruin His Life
The source further added, "Saif is of royal blood. He is now the Nawab of Pataudi. He has to have his lifestyle and life the way he wants it. He does not need the publicity nor the money from films to run his life. So, he has decided to stay aloof from the Bollywood soirees."
On The Work Front
Saif has a string of films coming up next which include Kaalakaandi, Chef and Baazaar. He is also set to make his debut in a TV series titled Sacred Games. It is based on the critically-acclaimed best-selling novel by Indian author Vikram Chandra and will be streaming on Netflix. The series will be produced in partnership with Phantom Films and shot on location in India.
His Daughter Sara
Meanwhile, his daughter Sara too is stepping into Bollywood with Sushant Singh Rajput starrer Kedarnath.
Stay tuned for more updates.