- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
Karan Johar's birthday bash was attended by the who's who of town and insiders at the party revealed juicy gossips about stars and their kids that'll keep you hooked for more.
It is reported that Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor tried her best to seek Ranbir Kapoor's attention at KJO's party but Ranbir didn't bother and was busy chatting with Anushka Sharma and Aditya Roy Kapur. Well, we wonder what Jhanvi is up to!
Jhanvi Kapoor tried to seek Ranbir Kapoor's attention at KJO's bash.
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's daughters might sooner or later debut in Bollywood.
Young & Trendy!
Jhanvi Kapoor's dress has now become a fashion talk among young girls.
Ranbir Kapoor didn't pay any heed to Jhanvi Kapoor at the party, revealed insiders.
We wonder if Jhanvi Kapoor has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor?
We assume Jhanvi was just trying to talk to Ranbir and the insiders got it all wrong? You never know!
Ranbir Kapoor was busy chatting with Anushka Sharma & Aditya Roy Kapur and failed to notice Jhanvi Kapoor.
Jhanvi Kapoor will sooner or later enter Bollywood and talks have been on since a year.
The who's who of Bollywood were present at Karan Johar's birthday party.
Karan Johar is surely the most loved film-maker in Bollywood.