TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
It looks like Kangana Ranaut is all set to play a challenging role in a biopic of Arunima Sinha who became the world's first woman amputee to scale the Mount Everest and a source opened up to a leading tabloid by saying,
"The biopic on Arunima will be shot in a straight 60-day schedule. Kangana is currently shooting for the Rani Laxmi Bai biopic in Jaipur. Once the schedule ends in December, she will sign on the dotted line. The director will be finalised in a month."
Arunima Sinha commented, "Farhan had come to meet me at my place here on May 18 and proposed to make a film on my life highlighting my struggle."
She further commented, "I have accepted the offer. Farhan said he wanted to make the film on her so that people could know about my struggle and get motivated just like his movie Bhaag Milkha Bhaag through which life of a great athlete was presented before the world."
It is reported that Farhan Akhtar has backed out of the film and it is currently being backed by another production house.
It was also reported that the film-makers first contacted Kriti Sanon to play the role of Arunima Sinha.
Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for her upcoming film Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi.
Right after the shoot of Manikarnika, she will start shooting for the biopic on Arunima Sinha.
Also View: Beautiful Daughter's Of Bollywood Stars!