TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It looks like Kangana Ranaut is all set to play a challenging role in a biopic of Arunima Sinha who became the world's first woman amputee to scale the Mount Everest and a source opened up to a leading tabloid by saying,
"The biopic on Arunima will be shot in a straight 60-day schedule. Kangana is currently shooting for the Rani Laxmi Bai biopic in Jaipur. Once the schedule ends in December, she will sign on the dotted line. The director will be finalised in a month."
Arunima Sinha commented, "Farhan had come to meet me at my place here on May 18 and proposed to make a film on my life highlighting my struggle."
She further commented, "I have accepted the offer. Farhan said he wanted to make the film on her so that people could know about my struggle and get motivated just like his movie Bhaag Milkha Bhaag through which life of a great athlete was presented before the world."
It is reported that Farhan Akhtar has backed out of the film and it is currently being backed by another production house.
It was also reported that the film-makers first contacted Kriti Sanon to play the role of Arunima Sinha.
Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for her upcoming film Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi.
Right after the shoot of Manikarnika, she will start shooting for the biopic on Arunima Sinha.
Also View: Beautiful Daughter's Of Bollywood Stars!