- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan were blessed with a baby boy and the couple named the little lad as Taimur Ali Khan. The name sparked off fresh controversy which was uncalled for and Saif and bebo were left wondering what is the fuss all about! Now that the dust has settled with regards to the child's name, Kareena opened up about motherhood and said she'll advice ger son to ignore everything and stay humble all throughout his life. She said,
"The advice I will give to my child is to have his head down, be humble, do what he wants to do and ignore everything else. It is tough in today's times with social media. But it is the environment that he will be brought up in and we are going to teach him exactly what we believe in."
She further commented, "Saif is a hands-on father. He has experienced it before, he knows it a lot more. It is a personal experience for us. You grow each day, you learn something each day and that is the most beautiful thing. I am taking each day as it comes. It is the most beautiful phase of my life."
Kareena who is currently shooting for Veerey Di Shaadi said that if feels togh to leave Taimur at home and head to work, but she revealed that she's happy that Saif is at home taking care of him. "It is difficult to leave him at home but that's fine as he can spend some time with his father. I want to look at it like he is going to get the best of his parents. I was born in a famous film family and so was Saif, yet we are very grounded."