- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
We all know that Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut are the highest paid actresses of Bollywood. If reports are to be believed Deepika Padukone charged around Rs 10 crore for Padmavati, on the other hand Kangana was paid around Rs 8 crore for Rangoon.
Now, you much be thinking that, according to this calculation, actresses who are married and have kids must be paid much less than what these two divas are getting. But there is one actress, who is an exception and is ready to set one more trend. And she is none other than Kareena Kapoor! Keep reading to know how much she is being paid for her next film.
An Author-Backed Role For Kareena
According to Mumbai Mirror, "After Veere Di Wedding, Kareena has another major offer in the works. This one comes from a co-production and it's an author-backed role for the beautiful star.''
Bebo Will Be Paid Rs 6 Crore!
''She also plays her age in the film, and this has her excited. The final nitty-gritties are being worked out, but the rumour is Kareena will be paid Rs 6 crore for it. All that remains is for her to sign it.''
Kareena Has Not Signed Any Film With Karan
A source close to the actress revealed to PinkVilla, "Kareena wants to spend as much time as possible with Taimur Ali Khan. Though she has been meeting KJo often, but it is only the baby talk which is happening. They are not discussing work."
Meanwhile, Kareena Was Also In The News For Her Bold Take On Motherhood
She told a daily, ''What kind of a mother I am is something that will unfold with time. I will not scream from rooftops about experiencing motherhood or how much I love Taimur.''
There Is Always The Pressure Of Being Judged
''There's always the pressure of being judged, no matter what you do. It's about how you deal with it.''
No One Has The Right To Comment
''I was on my feet a few days after the delivery, but it's upsetting to have people judge you for it. No one has the right to comment on how I conduct myself or what sort of a mother I am.''
Everyone Seems To Have An Opinion
''Everyone seems to have an opinion. Postpartum depression is not a must, right? It's whimsical to generalise that every woman goes through that phase, almost making it sound like a norm.''
Every Pregnancy Is Different
''Every pregnancy and every mother's journey with her child during those nine months and afterwards is different."
On a related note, Kareena Kapoor would start the shooting of Veere Di Wedding in May with Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.