TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Karisma Kapoor and her ex-husband Sunjay Kapoor's divorce proceedings concluded last year and he went ahead and married Priya Sachdev, who was the ex-wife of Vikram Chatwal. If all goes well, Karisma Kapoor might marry her boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal as his divorce with his wife has come through. Sandeep's wife is an orthodontist and the divorce will be settled out of court.
Mid-Day reported that Sandeep, who owns a big pharmaceutical business, will pay Rs 3 crores each to his daughters, aged 12 and 9, while his wife, Ashrita will receive Rs 2 crores and the flat that they currently live in. The custody of the kids remains with Ashrita and the terms of the divorce were mutually agreed upon by the two in October, after which the matter will be resolved soon.
Karisma & Sandeep
Karisma Kapoor might soon marry boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal.
Sandeep Toshniwal's divorce with his wife Ashrita has come through.
Sandeep's wife Ashrita is an orthodontist by profession.
Sandeep will pay Rs 3 crores each to his 2 daughters as per the settlement.
He will also cough up Rs 2 crores to Ashrita and give her the flat that they're currently staying in.
Karisma & Sunjay
Karisma Kapoor was first married to Sunjay Kapoor and the couple divorced in 2016.
Priya Sachdev & Sunjay Kapoor
Sunjay Kapoor went on to marry Priya Sachdev in early 2017.
Priya Sachdev & Vikram Chatwal
Priya Sachdev was previously married to Vikram Chatwal.
We hope Karisma Kapoor and Sandeep Toshniwal live happily ever after!
Also View: Really Cool Pictures Of Karisma Kapoor!