- Kim Sharma Lands In Legal Trouble, Domestic Help Files Assault Charges Against The Actress!
- Kim Sharma Uses Someone Else's SUV & Doesn't Even Return It, Businessman Files Police Complaint
- Kim Sharma Holidays In Italy! Is She There With Her Alleged Boyfriend Arjun Khanna?
- Kim Sharma Is Now Dating Arjun Khanna After Divorcing Her Kenyan Husband?
- Kim's presence upsets Yuvraj?
- Kim Sharma tied the knot secretly
- Kim Sharma spotted with Apoorva Lakhia
- Yagam Review
- Yuvraj to be for the next 'swayamvar'?
- Navadeep's Yagam releasing on March 26
- Yaagam release by February end
- Kim Sharma's beau pops up the question
Kim Sharma who starred in Shahrukh Khan's 'Mohabbatein' is reportedly left penniless after her Kenyan husband Ali Punjani, who is a business tycoon dumped her for another woman after seven years of marriage. Leading daily DNA broke the news about the break-up and revealed that she's now holed up in her Mumbai apartment all alone. A source was quoted as saying to DNA,
"Ali left Kim as he got attracted to another woman. The irony is that when Ali met Kim, he was plump and not great-looking but now because he is in love, he has lost weight and looking great. But Kim is left with no money or financial security. Right now, she is looking to establish her business in Mumbai to provide for herself financially. She is now a brand strategist and goes by the name Kimi Sharma (her real name). Kimi didn't just leave their home in Kenya behind, but her job as the CEO of Punjani's chain of hotels as well."
DNA reported that Kim Sharma is back in Mumbai after breaking up with her husband Ali Punjani.
KIm Sharma was living in Kenya along with her husband Ali Punjani after her wedding.
A source in DNA said that Ali Punjani left Kim Sharma for another woman.
It is reported that Kim Sharma is suffering from financial issues after her break-up with Ali Punjani.
Kim Sharma and Ali Punjani tied the knot in 2010 and Kim stayed in Kenya all these years.
Kim Sharma starred in the film Mohabbatein which also featured Shahrukh Khan in the lead role.
Kim Sharma was also the CEO of Punjani's chain of hotels and now she has left that job.
In A Week's Time
Kim Sharma met Ali Punjani and in a weeks time they decided to get married.
Ali Punjani is a business tycoon who own the Punjani group of hotels in Kenya.