TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Yes, you read it right! Get ready to witness the big, fat indian wedding of Bollywood actors Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra.
The couple is all set to tie the knot and that is why Nargis Fakhri is in Mumbai but is not signing any movie. We have all the details about their wedding. Keep reading...
The Rumoured Couple
As per famous journalist, Subhash K Jha (Quint), ''They have been an off and on couple for five years now.
Nargis Was Not Sure
A source informed, ''More off than on, since Nargis, a self-confessed gypsy was unable to pin herself down to Bollywood and her relationship with the Chopras.''
It's All Sorted Now
But now it seems like it's all sorted. Nargis, who was away from Mumbai since many months is back in town.
Nargis Is All Set To Become Rani's Sister-in-law
And if sources close to the Chopra family are to be believed, Nargis is all set to become Rani Mukerji's sister-in-law.
The Wedding Dates
There is definitely a wedding on the cards. In fact, from what we've been told, it may happen any time early next year. At least that's where it stands at the moment.
Uday Is Fully Committed
Uday is fully committed to marriage. He wants to make it legal with Nargis for the last two years.
But Nargis Keeps Running Off
But she's commitment-phobic, both professionally and personally. She keeps running off to her home in New York. But now this time we're told she's in Mumbai to make the relationship legal.
What About Pam Chopra
Uday Chopra's mother, Mrs. Pam Chopra dotes on her future Choti Bahu is definitely in Nargis' favour.
They All Love Nargis
They get along famously. Neither of Mrs. Pam Chopra's sons would marry a woman their mother doesn't approve of.
Lucky For Aditya & Uday
Luckily for Aditya and Uday, their mom gets along with Rani and Nargis.
The source also revealed that Nargis has been staying with the Chopras in their Juhu bungalow.