TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bollywood's most eligible bachelor is in London these days with mother Neetu Kapoor. The actor has wrapped up the first schedule of the Sanjay Dutt biopic and has taken a week's off from his busy schedule.
According to Deccan Chronicle, the real reason behind this hush hush visit is something else. Read details about it below.
Neetu Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Get Married
From a long time, Neetu Kapoor was convincing Ranbir Kapoor to get married.
They Went To London To Meet A Girl
A source said, "The London visit could very well be for a meet and greet with a well-known family in London for the actor's marriage.''
No Patch Up On The Cards With Katrina
Industry insiders say that Ranbir Kapoor has moved on in life and he will never patch up with ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Neetu & Rishi Never Wanted Ranbir To Marry Katrina
It is said that Neetu Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor were very upset when Ranbir left their house to live with Katrina Kaif.
Neetu Wants This Type Of Girl For Ranbir
Once Neetu had told a daily, ''Someone who will understand how simple he is. That he is a daal chawal sort of boy.''
Ranbir Will Not Accept A High Maintenance Wife
''He is not very high maintenance and will not really appreciate having a high maintenance wife.''
He Is Quite Un-Kapoor
''He's more like me, quite un-Kapoor, unlike the image he has. The best girl for him will be someone who loves him for who he is, not what he is.''
Well, We Are Waiting For The Official Announcement
We are super happy for Ranbir Kapoor and we hope that the news is true. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the official announcement.
Till then keep watching this space for more stories on your favourite star.