- Priyanka Chopra BUYS 100-Crore House In Mumbai, Arrives With Nick Jonas For House-warming Ceremony
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
A few days before IIFA Awards 2017, Priyanka Chopra was in New York for the shooting of her next Hollywood film, Isn't It Romantic. She raised many eyebrows when she missed one of the biggest events of the year.
But according to the latest reports, Priyanka wanted to attend the IIFA awards but the organisers were unable to fulfill her demand.
Priyanka Was Approached But...
According to Spotboye, ''The actress was approached to host the ceremony.''
''Priyanka asked for a prize. She is Bollywood's best known import to Hollywood and would have been perfect for the role.''
IIFA Wanted To Negotiate
''IIFA wanted to negotiate but at the last minute, the deal did not go through.''
Priyanka Had A Full Schedule
''Priyanka had a full schedule as she was juggling two films, Isn't It Romantic and A Kid Called Jake.''
Priyanka Left For A Vacation
While the IIFA Awards were underway, Priyanka partied in Mumbai and then left for a family vacation with her mother Madhu Chopra and brother Siddharth Chopra.
When Priyanka Said IIFA Is Boring
"You know I tend to do things the other way round. I don't do normal! Normal is boring.''
Does Every Actor Attend Every Award?
"Does every actor attend every award every year? Has every actor gone to this award? Do you also ask them this question?"
I Wanted To Be With My Family
''For me, this year doing this was more important and IIFA is happening around that time. I wanted to spend time with my family because we don't get to be with each other much while juggling between Mumbai, Pune and the US.''
I Deserve A Break..
''I think I deserve a five-six day break."