- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals When He Will Get Married, Will Alia Bhatt Be His Bride?
- How Ranbir Kapoor Handles Failures & Stays Positive?
- Fans Have Found The Doppelganger Of Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Sanju: Rajkumar Hirani Reveals Details About Vicky Kaushal's Role In This Ranbir Kapoor Starrer!
- Katrina Will Be Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor Reveals What He Likes About Being In Love With Alia Bhatt
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Trying To Mend Fences With Salman Khan? Wants To Do These Two Movies Of Superstar!
- Katrina Kaif STORMS OUT Of Restaurant Seeing Ranbir Kapoor's Mom Neetu Kapoor At The Same Place!
- Sanju Makes A Bad Impression Of Indian Jails; Complaint Filed Against The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer
- How Is Salman Khan Keeping Katrina Kaif Distracted From Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt Affair?
Rishi Kapoor shocked everyone when he thrashed Jagga Jasoos director Anurag Basu in a recent interview to a daily.
According to a report in Bollywood Life, Ranbir Kapoor was not even aware of it and was highly upset with his father when he saw the published interview. Scroll down to know the inside details.
Ranbir Did Not Want Any Controversy
A source close to him said, "Ranbir was not wanting another controversy.''
When The Film Failed
''Especially when the film has failed to perform at the box office.''
Rishi's Harsh Comments Will Bring More Focus To JJ's Failure
''His father's comments will only bring more focus on the film's failure.''
This Might Cause More Damage To Their Relationship
''This episode might cause more damage to their already strained relationship."
What Rishi Kapoor Said..
"It (Jagga Jasoos) was supposed to release three times in the past two years, but it kept getting delayed."
This Is Unreasonable & Irresponsible
"It did not release in Singapore because you have to deliver it five days in advance. It did not release in the Gulf on Thursday because it was only delivered to them on Thursday. This is unreasonable and irresponsible."
Rishi Blasted Anurag Basu
''You (here, Basu) don't take an opinion from anybody. Today's filmmakers are doing this with everybody.''
What Will Happen Now?
Well, we are wondering what Ranbir Kapoor will say to the media about this. Also, do you think that his relationship with his father will get affected post this controversy?