TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Rishi Kapoor shocked everyone when he thrashed Jagga Jasoos director Anurag Basu in a recent interview to a daily.
According to a report in Bollywood Life, Ranbir Kapoor was not even aware of it and was highly upset with his father when he saw the published interview. Scroll down to know the inside details.
Ranbir Did Not Want Any Controversy
A source close to him said, "Ranbir was not wanting another controversy.''
When The Film Failed
''Especially when the film has failed to perform at the box office.''
Rishi's Harsh Comments Will Bring More Focus To JJ's Failure
''His father's comments will only bring more focus on the film's failure.''
This Might Cause More Damage To Their Relationship
''This episode might cause more damage to their already strained relationship."
What Rishi Kapoor Said..
"It (Jagga Jasoos) was supposed to release three times in the past two years, but it kept getting delayed."
This Is Unreasonable & Irresponsible
"It did not release in Singapore because you have to deliver it five days in advance. It did not release in the Gulf on Thursday because it was only delivered to them on Thursday. This is unreasonable and irresponsible."
Rishi Blasted Anurag Basu
''You (here, Basu) don't take an opinion from anybody. Today's filmmakers are doing this with everybody.''
What Will Happen Now?
Well, we are wondering what Ranbir Kapoor will say to the media about this. Also, do you think that his relationship with his father will get affected post this controversy?