TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
We all know that Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif bumped into each other while promoting their movies Tubelight and Jagga Jasoos, respectively at Mehboob studios.
But do you know what happened when Salman Khan entered a room where Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were already present? Scroll down to know.
Here's What Happened...
According to Spotboye, ''Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan caught up with each other at Mehboob Studios where they were promoting their films.''
Ranbir & Katrina Were Giving Interviews
''It so happened that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were giving interviews in Studio No. 8.''
Salman Was Supposed To Promote Tubelight In Studio No. 4.
''Salman, on the other hand, was scheduled to promote Tubelight in Studio No. 4.''
Salman's Manager Informed Him About The Itinerary
''Salman's manager informed the superstar about the itinerary as soon as he arrived at the venue at 5.30 pm.
But Salman Landed Up In Studio No. 8
''However, in a matter of minutes, Salman landed up at Studio No. 8 and barged in as Ranbir and Katrina were conversing with a journalist.''
Ranbir & Katrina Were Shocked To See Salman
''The two were understandably shocked to see Salman there.''
Ranbir Ignored Him Completely
While Katrina acknowledged him and continued to answer questions, Ranbir looked away.
Irritated By This Salman Yelled At His Guards
Salman turned around and yelled at his guards saying, "Main toh bol hi raha tha yahaan nahin hain mere interviews," and walked out.
Hey Salman & Ranbir, have you heard the saying, 'let bygone be bygones'?