- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
Rani Mukerji took a break from Bollywood to enjoy the lovely phase of motherhood and wanted to give her precious time to her little daughter Adira. The actress is all set for a comeback in Yash Raj Films' 'Hichki' and the movie will go on floors on April 4/5, 2017 and a set has been erected at the Yash Raj Studios.
A source opened up to India.com and said, "The entire team of Hichki is looking forward to start the first schedule of the film. The prep has been done. The set for Hichki is ready in Yash Raj Studio and Rani along with the other prominent star cast will start shooting for the film from tomorrow and the entire cast and crew is damn excited about it."
When the film was announced, Rani Mukerji opened up by saying, "I was looking for a script that would challenge and excite me, and Hichki came my way. Each of us has a weakness that pulls us back. It could be a disability or any condition but if we just look at it as simply a hiccup, we can emerge as a winner. It won't come in the way of achieving our dreams. Hichki is built on this positive premise and I decided to take it up."
Hichki revolves around the storyline of a woman who turns her biggest weakness into her strength and spreads positivity and encourages others to do the same. The lead actor who will star alongside Rani Mukerji is yet to be announced. Hichki is directed by Siddharth Malhotra and produced by Maneesh Sharma.